You are here: Home » Junior College
Way back in 1958 on the 25th of March a dream sprouted on a rented premise at Camp, Pune. It was The Rosary School. This dream belonged to the Visionaries---Mrs. W. Aranha and Mr. A.G. Aranha. This small start became bigger and bigger and it soon evolved into a well-known and performance-conscious institution. Located at 14, Dr, Ambedkar Road, Pune, Rosary rose to become a full-fledged, multi-divisional school providing knowledge and inspiration to thousands.
Today fifty one years thereafter, we look back with pride and we know it’s a dream come true. In 2002, the Rosary management realized the increasing response to the brand Rosary. They also saw the need for quality education across the length and breadth of Pune. This apart the demand from people had grown louder and this led to the opening of new Rosary Schools in different socio-geographic locations.
And this is how a string of Rosary Schools came into being in and around Pune. The overwhelming response to the Rosary schools at Salunkhe Vihar Road and at Viman Nagar prompted more schools. And thereby came the Rosary School at Kothrud in 2003. Soon after schools at Warje and Bibvewadi started. Later Hadapsar and Dhankawdi also had the brand Rosary edge.
After the Schools it was time to take a step ahead. With its well-rounded know-how in schooling the management then decided to add the Junior College level. In 2004, with a view to carry forward the same excellence the Rosary Junior College Of Commerce was opened. Being logically progressive, in 2005, the Junior College of Science began. The college offers German and Information technology as options. This gives students the most sought-after subjects to opt for.